Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What my music says...


1.If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
Bittersweet Symphony – The Verve

2.How would you describe yourself?
Girls – Beastie Boys
[I suppose 'Girls' describes me as a woman and that I am a gemini. Or it could be describing my breasts.]

3.What do you like in the opposite sex?
Machinehead – Bush
[I am not sure what this means. I want them to be tech savvy? A mechanic? A cylon? (Leoben is nice. So is Anders)]

4.How do you feel today?
This Place is a Prison – The Postal Service
[Oh so true today. Oh so true.]

5.What is your life's purpose?
Spirit’s in the Material World – The Police

6.What is your motto?
Cry, Little Sister (Theme from the Lost Boys) – Gerard McMann'


7.What do your friends think of you?
Starlight – Muse
[Does this mean they think I am dreamy? Or Spacey? Or just plain neat]

8.What do you think of your family?
Boss of Me – They Might Be Giants
[It’s scary how some of these fit]

9.What do you think about very often?
Big Love – Chicken
[I am kind of a die hard romantic]

10.What are you doing this weekend?
Waiting on the World to Change – John Mayer
[As per usual]

11.What do you think of your best friend?
Lucky – Bif Naked

12.What do you think of your significant other?
Weird Science – Oingo Boingo
[Which is funny since I am currently single, but I imagine that the future Mr. Smirking Revenge will be a bit odd]

13.What is your life story?
Ace of Spades – Motorhead

14.What do you want to be when you grow up?
Portions for Foxes – Rilo Kiley
[I would rather not be a rotting corpse…thanks. Love, love this song though]

15.What do you think of when you see the person you like?
On Her Majesty’s Secret Service – Propellerheads
[I think everyone is a spy? James Bond? Wouldn’t be all bad if the guy I liked looked like Daniel Craig]

16.What will you dance to at your wedding?
Where Do I Begin – Chemical Brothers

17.What will they play at your funeral?
Wicked Ways – Garbage
[I’m not that wicked. Honest. Just smirking.]

18.What is your hobby/interest?
Prophecy – Remy Zero

19.What is your biggest fear?
World Spins Madly On – The Weepies

20.What is your biggest secret?
Loose Ends – Imogen Heap

21.What do you think of your friends?
Natural’s Not In It – Gang of Four

22. How would you best describe yourself?
My Skin is not my own – Brian Tyler

23. What is the secret to the universe?
Natural Selection – Wendy and Lisa (Heroes Soundtrack)
[It all comes down to Darwin doesn’t it?]

No comments: