Tuesday, October 21, 2008

10 Days Until Halloween - Spooky


If you decide someday to stop this little game that you are playin
I'm gonna tell you all what my heart's been a-dyin to be sayin
Just like a ghost, you've been a-hauntin my dreams
So I'll propose on Halloween
Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you



I love simple objects that manage to look spooky under the right conditions. Sometimes it is tons of fun to head on over to flickr and type in random words and see what you can come up with. In this case...my word was spooky. As in Fox 'Spooky' Mulder or the above song. I of course would love to visit all three places right now. Especially the spooky house. Click on each of the phtotos to see more of these great photos and the photographers behind them.





spooky tree

No comments: