Sunday, October 19, 2008

Manic Monday #138


Ah, my first Manic Monday.

How long does it take you to get out of bed in the morning? Not long at all considering that I put my alarm clock on the other side of the room. However, I have the habit of running over, turning it to snooze and then crawling right back into bed instead of starting my day right away. Despite being a girly girl I would rather have 15 minutes more of happy sleep than get all gussied up sometimes.

Do you usually sleep on one side of the bed or another? I tend to sleep in the middle arms and legs completely askew. I have a body pillow, but during the night it tends to get tossed on the floor. Woe be to the man who has to share a bed with me. I suppose as long as he kicks back.

Something you wish to accomplish before the end of the year: I am attempting to be debt free by Yule, but with the move and such it has been difficult getting a job here in my new city. Apparently I am overqualified or so said one potential employer. Bah. But I still think it is doable.

6 comments:

Gabriel said...

Sometimes I put the alarm clock on the other side of the room, and end doing exactly the same as you... those 9 minutes until it goes off again are the shortest 9 minutes of my life...

Here is my post, it will appear in about 45 minutes. Have a great week!

Trace said...

I usually wake up before the alarm because I really hate the sound of the buzzer. Haha :)

Trace :)

Jodi said...

I hope you succeed in your goal to be debt free!

Anonymous said...

I make my son have his alarm out of reach of the bed. He'd sleep until dinner time if I let him.

Unknown said...

Grrroverqualified. I've heard that one too.

I hope you'll find a job soon.

My Manic Monday can be found ::here::.

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I have my alarm on the other side of the room too.

Have a good week!!