Monday, October 20, 2008

11 days Until Halloween - Spooky tunage


I love music as much as I love the rest of my pop-culture fandoms. Of course this time of year just like the Yule season ahead has its own special set of tunes you tend to listen to more frequently than others. I thought I would list my latest Spooky Samhain playlist. You wont find most of the classics here because I am guessing you already know them. Do you have your own favorite tunes?

31. Bela Lugosi’s Dead – Nouvelle Vague
30. They Nicknamed me Evil - Cinema
29. The Black Rider – Tom Waits
28. I want to be Evil – Eartha Kitt
27. The Boogie Monster – Gnarls Barkley
26. Zombie Zoo – Tom Petty
25. Nightmare Girl – Aimee Mann
24. My Beloved Monster - Eels
23. Humanoids from the Deep – The Killcreeps
22. Man With the Hex – The Atomic Fireballs
21. Double Trouble – John Williams
20. Sally’s Song – Fiona Apple
19. The Skeleton in the Closet – Louis Armstrong
18. Suspiria - Goblin
17. Cry little Sister (Theme from the Lost Boys) – Gerard McMann
16. Vampire Hunters – Wojciech Kilar
15. Season of the Witch - Donovan
14. Spooky – Imogen Heap
13. Little Drop of Poison – Tom Waits
12.Time Warp – Rocky Horror Picture Show
11. Sweet Dreams – Marilyn Manson
10. Transylvania Concubine - Rasputina
9. Witches Song – Juliana Hatfield
8. Excess - Tricky
7. Spiriti – Mediaeval Babes
6. Supserstition – Stevie Wonder
5. I only Eat Candy – Nerf Herder
4. Dracula’s Castle – New Order
3. Danse Macabre – Angele Dubeau
2. Killer Klowns – The Dickies
1. Red Right Hand – Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds

In other news is it wrong for me to still want a Barbie? Especially if it is all Tippi Hedron being attacked by crows? She’s too cute. It would be great if they made some other classic horror Barbies. I would buy or beg for them all. Really I would. I want. If they are looking for ideas, I would suggest Bride of Frankenstein Barbie, Vampira Barbie, and Jennifer aka Veornica Lake from I Married a Witch. Of course I am sure there are many more. I would also dig having a Greek goddess type Barbie. That would be made of awesome. Actually it would great to have them all Aphrodite, Artemis, and such. Maybe even some Celtic ones such as the Morrigan. Another cool doll would be Lily from Legend, especially her black dress. She would sit nicely next to my Darkness figure albeit far larger than him. *grin* Ah but enough of dolls. I think I am going to go read some more comics.

No comments: